Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Nineteen.-If I've learned anything at all

After a marathon ten hour day, I'm finally home. Today was exhausting, tiring and frustrating, but it was equally eye opening.

If I've learned anything at all today, it is that I have to stop pushing the people in my life away. Although never intentional, I manage to alienate them further through stubborn words or actions. I'll always be indebted to those people who constantly let me back in their lives, after I hang my head in embarrassment.

There is one person in particular I'm hoping sees this. I hope he knows that I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused and the mere thought of losing is too much to bear.

One of my main goals for 2011 is to love and hold more compassionate in life. I may not be there, but I'm one step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment