Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The One to Start It All.

So, the awkward 'introduction' post. After this, my posts won't be so formal.

My name is The Snide Server, and I started this blog to let the world know the secrets of waiting tables.

Although the location will be witheld, it's is a casual dining establishment with 62 'convient' locations throughout the country.

In the time I've waited tables, I've seen fist-fights, and arguments. I've had entire bottles of wine spilled on me, and I've slipped in puddles of apple sauce. I've been hit on my disgustingly drunk men, and I've had my intelligence challenged by people who don't know better.

I plan on telling my juiciest secrets, and showing the world all that I've seen.

Let's get ready for one hell of a ride!



-The Snide Server.

No comments:

Post a Comment