Monday, February 14, 2011

A new challenge

My parents are my heroes. They've been an important part of my life since I was a child. As an only child, they've been an influential part of my life.

Today, I had an awesome conversation with my Dad. He asked me why I'd stop writing on Project 365, and I honestly didn't have an answer.

Over the past few weeks I haven't had the motivation to write. I haven't had the motivation to talk.

He reminded me of all the people who've read my writing. He reminded me of my internationally published stories. He reminded me of the people who've read my work from other countries.

He suggested that I write about the beauty of life and the quirks of the human condition.

His peptalk helped renew my spirit. So, I'm going to write. I can't guarantee I'll write everyday, but I'm going to write one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment